My experience so far? Overall positive. No serious glitches / data loss / other show stoppers.
- First and foremost, no problems completing the upgrade itself, or getting into the phone after the upgrade.
- Google did forget all of my account passwords after the upgrade. (Yes, I have more than one Google account
- I like the new Gmail interface (after I gave it my passwords again). It’s clean, user-friendly. Nice shortcuts on the reading page for each email.
- The new 3 button shortcut bar on the bottom of the screen is excellent.
- New icons for several Google Apps, most noticeably Calendar and Email: Just different, and for no reason I can discern other than to be consistent with the Android green / white theme. Meh.
- Phone call log was erased. If you care about it, backup before, and restore after, using something like MyBackup Pro.
- The Market got a complete makeover visually, Not sure if I like it or not.
More to come if / when I notice anything else of importance.
Disclaimer: No one paid me anything for this review, or for mentioning their products. I just like the products.