- Arizona Immigration
- Barbara hospitalization
- Civil Rights
- Complicated Grief
- culture wars
- Domestic Terrorism
- Electronic Bill Payment
- gaming laptops
- Good Day
- Gun control
- Home electronics
- legal services
- LGBT issues
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Mental health
- Pagan Holidays
- PC Gaming
- PPACA Repeal
- Quick updates
- Religious Freedom
- Single payer
- situational depression
- Tea Party
- Texas SBOE
- World of Warcraft
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @JanetAnneLogan: Fundraiser by Charles Forsythe : Dex and Derby: Fur Babies Need Home gofundme.com/dex-and-derby-… 2 months ago
- RT @JanetAnneLogan: Help my friend Vanessa Renee save her home! gofundme.com/help-vanessa-s… 2 months ago
- Kamala Harris to Kavanaugh: ‘Can you name any laws that give government control over men’s bodies?’ – DeadState deadstate.org/kamala-harris-… 3 months ago
- RT @ItsMeCathi: Republican Senator Susan Collins now says she's undecided on her vote to confirm Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. W… 3 months ago
Category Archives: Barbara hospitalization
Barbara Allen (Underwood) Shaw – Obituary Barbara Allen (Underwood) Shaw, 48, of Houston Texas, died June 8, 2010.
And I am alone for the first time in my adult life.
As I write this, Barbara is being intubated. She simply isn’t able to breathe well enough on her own. Her CO2 levels are too high, and oxygen levels too low. This is when it starts to make me scared. I’ve … Continue reading
Barbara’s in the ICU. Restraints haven’t been necessary, as she is not sufficiently aware of her surroundings to be a problem. I guess I should thank the gods for the small favors. She has had no periods of coherence since … Continue reading
No surprise. I was expecting that. Yes, she is that sick.
Do you pray? If so, now would be a good time to do so for Barbara. Continue reading
Yes, you read that right.
The term ‘altered mental state’ seems to apply today. She didn’t sleep well, and has been alternating between dream and semi-wakeful states all morning (since at least 5 am). She keeps coming out with comments and questions based on dreams … Continue reading
Well, that wasn’t too bad. They found a minor ulcerated hernia which the GI doctor believes is sufficient to explain Barbara’s bleeding.