- Arizona Immigration
- Barbara hospitalization
- Civil Rights
- Complicated Grief
- culture wars
- Domestic Terrorism
- Electronic Bill Payment
- gaming laptops
- Good Day
- Gun control
- Home electronics
- legal services
- LGBT issues
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Mental health
- Pagan Holidays
- PC Gaming
- PPACA Repeal
- Quick updates
- Religious Freedom
- Single payer
- situational depression
- Tea Party
- Texas SBOE
- World of Warcraft
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @JanetAnneLogan: Fundraiser by Charles Forsythe : Dex and Derby: Fur Babies Need Home gofundme.com/dex-and-derby-… 2 months ago
- RT @JanetAnneLogan: Help my friend Vanessa Renee save her home! gofundme.com/help-vanessa-s… 2 months ago
- Kamala Harris to Kavanaugh: ‘Can you name any laws that give government control over men’s bodies?’ – DeadState deadstate.org/kamala-harris-… 3 months ago
- RT @ItsMeCathi: Republican Senator Susan Collins now says she's undecided on her vote to confirm Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. W… 3 months ago
Tag Archives: humor
The Matrix Runs on Windows via sunfell
The unbearable whiteness of being Stuff White People Like is a satirical blog about a particular segment of Caucasian culture. It’s like an extended “you might be a redneck if” joke recast for a more upscale set. It gently mocks … Continue reading
You have got to hear this ringtone. Particularly you, eiredrake. This call may be illegally wiretapped by the Bush administration. That’s my administration. by James Adomian, Bush impersonator. Click here to hear the ringtone as an MP3
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
How Much Is That Superpower In the Window?
Today’s Opus is well worth the time to get a day pass from Salon.
Dickheads of the Year – Bill Maher I do love Bill Maher, and I have to agree with every one of his picks.
Uncle Jay Explains the News – November 25, 2007